Master Degree course presentation
Master Degree Course Presentation
The interclass Master of Science (LM-57 and LM-85) in Adult Education, Lifelong Learning and Pedagogical Sciences aims at training professionals capable of combining the characteristics of the educational systems with the management of educational processes that call on the labour market, cultural institutions, social and educational structures, training agencies, organizations and businesses.
Graduates can be identified with educational leaders, managers of training and experts in educational planning which can offer their professionalism in business, in organizations, in community services or cultural and socio-educational services (both public and private).
Graduates in Adult Education, Lifelong Learning and Pedagogical Sciences can find a job placement (in Italy and abroad) as trainers and planners of the training in the training agencies, in educational and school services, in European networks of adult education , continuing education and pedagogical sciences.
The job profile is influenced by the orientation chosen by the student as part of the training offered and the teachings set forth in its plan of study. Overall identifies the following profiles:
- those in the local services for the adult education;
- professionals training services for business;
- those involved in coordination of educational and social services for children, adolescents and families;
- experts in teaching and learning processes;
- secondary school teacher - enabling class A036, Philosophy, Psychology and Educational Sciences.
Therefore it is offered a common path in the first year amounting to 60 credits and two addresses to the second year with a differentiation of 18 credits, the names of addresses of the second year will be:
- to. Science of adult education and continuing education
- educational Science
The educational activities are divided into three sections:
- the first consists of a First Cycle Degree equal to undergraduate studies on completion of an initial three-year study programme;
- the second consists of a Second Cycle Degree equivalent to post-graduate studies on completion of a two-year study programme, a Single Cycle Degree, combining bachelor and master programmes, on completion of a five-year study programme, and a one-year (first level) post-graduate Master Degree;
- the third consists of a PhD Degree, a two-year (second level) post-graduate Master Degree, as well as Specialisation Diplomas, Advanced Training Courses, Continuing Education and Vocational Training Course
Informations on Adult, Continuing Education and Pedagogical Studies
and on Double Degree in Adult and Continuing Education (pdf)